The short version:
Hi! My name is Lee. I make cool stuff from bits of wood mixed with old and new tech. I’m a retro gaming fan at heart and love to show off what I’m working on.
The long version:
In the past I’ve built a number of arcade cabinets for my own personal pleasure and use. The sequence goes something like this –
- Step 1 – Build a cool arcade cabinet filled with thousands of retro games, covered with many shiny controls.
- Step 2 – Furiously play arcade games for approximately two weeks.
- Step 3 – Store arcade cabinet, allowing at least one inch of dust to cover.
- Step 4 – After six months, sell arcade cabinet.
- Step 5 – After another six
minutesmonths, want to build another arcade cabinet.
I quickly realised it wasn’t so much that I wanted to play the games, more that I REALLY enjoyed building arcade cabinets.
But what would be cooler than building arcade cabinets for myself? Sharing the pleasure of building something with all of YOU!